2021 GMC Acadia Interior
The 2021 GMC Acadia offers Biloxi drivers plenty of cargo room and passenger space. It also comes equipped with the latest in high-tech convenience features. Read on to learn about how the Acadia interior features, the GMC Acadia dimensions, and GMC Acadia Cargo space make your commute less stressful than ever. Then fill out a pre-approval and schedule a test drive at Mandal Buick GMC.
Standard GMC Acadia Interior Amenities
From the entry-level trim, the SL, Biloxi drivers will enjoy keyless entry/start, tri-zone automatic climate control, and more. Here’s a list of standard and available feature highlights you can enjoy on the base model alone:
- Dual Skyscape Sunroof
- Rear Seat Reminder
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel with audio and cruise controls
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi® hotspot capability
- Tri-zone climate control
- GMC Infotainment System with 8-inch touchscreen display
- HD Rear Vision Camera
- Teen Driver Technology
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto®
- And so much more!
GMC Acadia Dimensions
Whether it’s the 143.8 cubic feet of passenger space large enough to accompany seven passengers in comfort, or it’s the cavernous cargo bay, the 2021 GMC Acadia ensures you’ll have space for just about any load you throw its way. Here are some specific measurements:
GMC Acadia Passenger Dimensions
- 1st/2nd/3rd-row Legroom: 41 inches/39.7 inches/31.1 inches
- 1st/2nd/3rd-row Headroom: 40 inches/39.6 inches/37.2 inches
GMC Acadia Cargo Space
- Behind 1st Row: 79.0 cubic feet
- Behind 2nd Row: 41.7 cubic feet
- Behind 3rd Row: 12.8 cubic feet
Customizable GMC Acadia Cargo Space
The 2021 GMC Acadia dimensions are quite flexible thanks to a number of features that allow you to get creative with storage:
- Covered Under-Floor Cargo Area: Engineers optimized every bit of extra space in your GMC Acadia’s frame to optimize its roominess. With a covered under-floor cargo area, you’ll have an extra bit of space to play with, and if you’re storing valuables in your car, there’s not a better place to keep them out of sight.
- Sliding 2nd-Row Seating: Allows for quick and easy access to 3rd-row seating.
Explore the GMC Acadia Interior With a Test Drive
Ocean Springs drivers looking to take the next step can give Mandal Buick GMC a call 228-400-5637 to schedule a test drive in Diberville. If you have any more questions about the car buying process, be sure to explore our car buying tips. Don’t forget to compare the 2021 GMC Terrain and 2021 GMC Acadia while you’re here!
More From Mandal Buick GMC
How much can the GMC Sierra 1500 tow? When equipped with the optional 6.2L EcoTec3 V8 engine and the Max Trailering package, the 2021 GMC Sierra 1500 achieves as much as 11,800 pounds. Biloxi drivers looking for an affordable, light-duty pickup truck that’s capable of most jobs on the site. Read on to explore the…
The 2021 GMC Acadia offers Biloxi drivers plenty of cargo room and passenger space. It also comes equipped with the latest in high-tech convenience features. Read on to learn about how the Acadia interior features, the GMC Acadia dimensions, and GMC Acadia Cargo space make your commute less stressful than ever. Then fill out a…
If you’ve settled on the new Buick Encore GX as your next small SUV for Biloxi travels, you’ve already done the hard work of researching and comparing vehicles. Now comes the fun part: configuring your dream Encore GX! To help you get started, we’ll take a closer look at the 2021 Buick Encore GX colors….
The new 2021 GMC Acadia is designed for comfort and convenience as well as style and performance. Mandal Buick GMC knows that Diberville drivers have high standards, and the 2021 Acadia delivers! Read more about the 2021 GMC Acadia trim levels below and then head into Mandal Buick GMC to explore it in person. View Inventory Apply for Financing…